- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I feel like jumping off a cliff right about now.
stephytangy asked: Baby, why are you so amazing? Hella cute too. (=
Heheh :3 <33
stephytangy asked: Baby, why are you so adorably amazing in every single way possible?
Because I have the most amazing person in my life to help complete me :3
“My hopes are so high, that your kiss might kill me. So won’t you kill me, so I die happy. My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury, or wear as jewelery, which ever you prefer..”
-falling asleep and waking up to that special someone.
-doing something sweet for someone just to see them smile.
-going to a theme park and finding that sitting on a bench and talking for hours is more fun than any ride there.
-asking if their loved one is ok, even when they might not be.
-when things don’t go exactly according to plan, then winging it and it still turns out to be a blast.
-renting out a late night movie and grubbing on food all night after getting the munchies.
-helping out with your own hard earned money and expecting nothing more in return except appreciation.
-missing that special someone during times of seperation.
-tickling someone’s weak spot til they flop like a fish and sharing a laugh together.
-that feeling of overwhelming joy once reunited.
-doing activities together, even if it may not be in their best interests.
-placing a wet towel over their head when they have a fever.
-singing along to songs together.
-taking a stroll(TBC)
A: I have girl problems. I liked this girl for a while but she’s into some d bag who just wants his way.
B: Oh I see, well lemme tell you from experience about girl problems. Try being used for your blood, sweat, and tears just to have someone else try to take it from you.
A: Yeah, that’s just how some girls are. Attention whores, man.
B: Yup, sometimes that’s just how it goes……
If only you knew how my heart sings with every minute spent in your presence
The Little Tumblr That Could: Self-Fulfilling Prophecy -
A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. In other words, a prophecy declared as truth when it is actually false may sufficiently influence…
Andrea: Don’t pull this, Dale.
Dale: I’m not pulling anything. If you’re staying, I stay too. He’s right, we know what’s waiting for us out there. I don’t want to face it alone.
Andrea: Dale, get the hell out. I don’t want you here.
Dale: Too bad. See, you don’t get to do that, to come into somebody’s life, make them care and just check out. I’m staying. The matter is settled.